The Phigora Guarantee
Buying a luxury watch is a big deal. We want you to feel confident and secure in your purchase. This is why we stand by all of our pre-owned watches.
All of our items come with a Phigora Guarantee. Here are the things covered under it.
We want to alleviate any authenticity concerns or doubts you may have when purchasing a watch from us. Every item on our site is inspected and authenticated before it is listed for sale. While not every pre-owned watch comes with its original certificate, every item comes with a Phigora Certificate of Authenticity. This certificate guarantees the authenticity of the watch or your money back.
Returns & Refunds
We promise to do everything possible to make sure you are completely satisfied with your watch purchase. We also understand that sometimes it may not be a good fit, or simply it’s not what you want. Unless otherwise indicated, you can return any watch for any reason within 10 days of receiving it.
- We suggest that you send your item(s) insured with a signature required via UPS or FedEx. Customer is responsible for Return shipping charges. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in their original condition sold. All Returned or exchanged items must include in the packaging, documents, instruments, links, straps, buckles, tags, protective stickers, boxes and warranties as shipped by Phigora.
- We do ask that you do not alter any watch while it’s in your possession. No modified watches will be accepted as a return. This includes intentional modifications such as exchanged, removed, or added parts, as well as unintentional modifications such as scratches, dents, or mechanical tampering. Items must be returned without blemishes, dings, scratches or any indication that the watch has been worn or sized in any manner.
- All credit card and PayPal purchases are subject to a 3% restocking fee, bank wire/transfer are excluded.
- Restocking fees may be waived for store exchanges with approval.
- Not refundable:
- Shipping charges.
- Any watch not accompanied with original watch material sold with, such as (boxes, papers, warranty, appraisal).
- Items not in original condition.
All watches on Phigora go through a rigorous inspection process. Watches are inspected by professional watchmakers before listing and again before shipping. All watches are serviced as needed. We offer a one year complimentary warranty for all our watches. The warranty applies only to the movement of the watch and not physical damage due to wear.
Please Contact us with any questions and comments.